Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clean Bitch
Mar 2, 2010
I'm going apartment hunting in NYC next month and I hear that you essentially need to be willing to sign a lease as soon as you find an acceptable place. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need my parents to cosign, but they won't actually be there with me.

Is there any information/documentation I should bring with me to expedite the process? (I've signed leases before, but all of them were in a laid back college town)

EDIT: I'm mostly concerned about information/documentation I might need from my parents, since I am pretty sure they are going to want to run credit checks and such on them also before we get around to any lease signing.

Clean Bitch fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU