Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are
Moving 2 hours north this sunday, first day of work is monday morning. I didn't realize exactly how much poo poo I had until I had to measure it out to figure out a U-Haul size. Hopefully my girl, my friend, and myself can get it done in a day. Changing addresses on everything for the 4th time in a year sucks rear end.

edit for advice
My first apartment hunt I looked at 5 different places, the second place I looked at had everything I wanted for a decent price, but I looked at all of them anyway and wasted 2 days. This time the first place I checked was absolutely amazing, I knew I couldn't do any better, so instead of wasting the rest of my day I got that ball rolling on the spot. If you have a list of amenities you want both in the complex and in the surrounding area and the first complex you look at is perfect, it's a waste of time to look at 4 different places for the same price. Do your research before you tour, schedule your top 2 choices as your first tours, and if one of them stands out pull the trigger. And loving get something that YOU like. It doesn't matter if your friends think it'll be a great place to party or your girlfriend likes the shower pressure. gently caress them, you're the one that has to live there.

Pudgygiant fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU