Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
Depending on what "zone" you're in for your ikea, delivery is $59 for unlimited pieces of furniture. Most of the carless people I know just use public transit to get there and then have them deliver. I don't know if it's cheaper than gas + rental but it's definitely easier than hauling your own poo poo up three flights of stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
Does anyone have a link to the California rental carpet replacement guideline--like who's responsible after what time? I can't find the actual law.

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
How do I fill out my rental history on an application if I've been subletting (possibly illegally?) for the last couple years?

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
Back to car chat:
My parents are letting me use their car, they live in WA and I live in CA. Do I need to change the registration to CA? They aren't actually giving me the car and won't give me the title. Do I still need to change the insurance to CA or just update the garaging address? WA has higher liability requirements.