Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy
I've been trying to look for rooms in Seattle but a ton of these places want credit checks, and I'm one of those people who appallingly doesn't have a credit history, due to never being in the country during your usual credit-formative years with no domestic income nor a stable method of keeping a balance while I was overseas. I guess it's a dumb question but this is going to limit me to places that won't do that check, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy
I'm sure I can have a parent cosign with me, but do landlords usually agree to those kind of terms? (another dumb question probably. I am definitely all new to this though...)

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy
Thank you! Makes my room hunting a lot easier. :)