Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
My partner and I finally caved and bought a king Casper with the cooling material when it was 20% off - no regrets whatsoever and I love going to bed at night now. Best of all is that the bed is large enough and the memory foam isolates movement so whoever you're sleeping with won't get disturbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
I highly recommend meal prep on Sundays, I recently got into it and I don't know why I didn't get my act together earlier. Just buy the containers off of Amazon and once you do it for 3 weeks you'll have it down to almost a science. No more figuring out what you're going to cook during the week, everything is portioned out and pre-cooked so you just throw those suckers in the microwave and you're good.

Also, now that you're out on your own you should try to participate in something social to gain a sense of community - a lot of cities have adult kickball or sports leagues you can join, even if its for a casual game during the week. Also, if you haven't already made a budget that is one of the first things you should do - write down all your weekly and monthly expenses and then do the math to determine how much you can save and then set an allocation/autodraft on your bank account so it goes to a savings account that you don't touch unless its an emergency.

Finally, buy whole foods instead of processed foods when you go grocery shopping - it is way cheaper and healthier to buy boneless skinless chicken breasts and cook them yourself than to buy a prepackaged bag of breaded crap from Purdue.