Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiTreDawG
Oct 7, 2006
We Are... Marshall
Can someone explain why this stupid error 1013 happens? I know how to fix it, I just don't understand why it happens in the first place?

I've dealt with it every time I've jailbroken since 4.0 (?) and forget about it everytime until I panic... google, and calm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiTreDawG
Oct 7, 2006
We Are... Marshall
Hope this isn't ban worthy but I think this is the best thread to
Ask this question in. Im talking about an app I bought legit through the app store and the contract arguments could still apply, but kind of a grey area.

What are the opinions on going back to "netshare"? The old app that was on the apple store for a while? It created a proxy to go through and the phones broadcast that. Is this the same thug
MyWi, etc do?? I thought they enabled the native tethering. Would a phone broadcasting a proxy send up red flags the same way??

Edit: mindless typist meant to type netshare, not tether me

FiTreDawG fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jun 1, 2011

FiTreDawG
Oct 7, 2006
We Are... Marshall
I meant netshare. Im sitting in a conference and use tether me/MyWi. Just mindlessly typed it while listening to lecturer. My bad.

FiTreDawG
Oct 7, 2006
We Are... Marshall
Retinapad is awesome.

FiTreDawG
Oct 7, 2006
We Are... Marshall
I think the new Ipad2 JB broke iBooks again. The fix in cydia didn't seem to help. Any advice?

• Locked thread