Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Czolgosz
Sep 13, 2007
I'll be the Lee Harvey Oswald to your Jack Kennedy.
Nobody happens to have any good resources or starting points for how to fix lightly corrupted backups, do they? I'm not entirely sure where to start, and it's so late and I've been working on this for so long I'm pretty sure I wouldn't recognize a good source if I came across one. I'm 99% certain nearly all of the data I want and need is in the backup... it's just that there are one or two problems, which is completely unacceptable to iTunes, and none of the data will be restored. At this point, I'm not even sure if this is even the right thread to be asking, but I'd really appreciate any pointers.

Time spent jailbreaking: ~10 minutes.
Time spent dealing with iTunes throughout this process: 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread