Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blocke
Sep 30, 2007
Hi Guys

I have been using a jailbroken 4.3.2 for some time and thought I'd update to 4.3.3 but from a fresh restore

So i pressed restore in itunes and it downloaded the new firmware and it failed to install (it just stuck at 55% on the progress bar)

I tried downloading the actual firwmare and trying it via shift+restore (even in dfu mode thanks to iREB)and it still freezes at 55%

I then tried sn0wbreeze to make a custom firmware and restore it.. it stalls at 95%!

What's going on and how can I get my phone back again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blocke
Sep 30, 2007

LamoTheKid posted:

Do you have WiFi sync installed?

I did, now i removed it

Now when trying to update via itunes with a sn0wbreeze firmware(dfu) or a normal firmware i get a 1611 error

blocke
Sep 30, 2007
Why does my app store crash when I click 'download'? I have installous installed and apps install fine from there (facebook as an example) but when trying to download anything from the app store it closes itself, 4.3.3 jailbreak

blocke
Sep 30, 2007

IllegallySober posted:

Still pretty stupid.

Yes it's very stupid wanting to use the official app store to buy applications then get them for free from installous.. how dumb of me!

If anyone can help me this would be appreciated

• Locked thread