Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem
Can Tiny Umbrella be used to restore my baseband from 03.10.01 back to an unlockable version? I have a "blob" backed up from my phone before the baseband changed to 03.10.01.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem
Will we EVER be able to unlock newer basebands?

Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

NEVER

probably

When damnit.

Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem
If you didn't have a 4.3.3 SHSH and your 1st gen iPad was jailbroken on version 3.2, would you upgrade to 4.3.5 or remain at 3.2 with the JB?

And I keep getting errors when I try to update my JB'ed iPhone 4 from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3. I have Tiny Umbrella and SHSHs saved for a ton of different iOS versions included 4.3.3. I have the server running and I'm holding down shift to select a manually downloaded ipsw when I click the Update button in iTunes. What are some things I can try to make it past these errors?

Jam2 fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 3, 2011

Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem

randyest posted:

Since I recommended you ask here and no one answered, I thought about it some more: I'd upgrade and wait for a new jailbreak. Mostly because many of my most-used apps require 4.x

(You still having upgrade issues? I reckon it's because apple's not signing 4.3.3 anymore.)

I have the 4.3.3 blob saved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jam2
Jan 15, 2008

With Energy For Mayhem
Is the "1.0.13" firmware unlockable?

• Locked thread