Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Lum_ posted:

I tether more then that - in fact I have my iPad set to tether automatically to my iPhone 4 using MyWi's auto-bluetooth tethering, so it fairly constantly tethers when out of wifi range (and when I'm at work because I keep it off my work network's wireless). So figure light tethering (email, web, occasional document syncing) on a daily basis? Never got a letter either.

I really wish there was a jailbreak for the iPad 2 already. This sounds so convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Feenix posted:

I'm confused. You want your iPad 2 to be the host? Because I have an (obviously unjailbroken) iPad 2 that connects just fine to my jailbroken iPhone with PDA Net or any of the other programs.

For MyWi On Demand to work it needs to be installed on both devices. Normal tethering works fine but it'd be convenient to have it turn on and off automatically for me. I should have specified that part.

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Feenix posted:

So a late 'reply' to the "People excited for Jailbreaking only want to Pirate" argument, as well as something that I think NEEDS to be recommended Jailbreak App 101...

Browser Changer.

Nothing gets my goat more than having and using iCab Mobile, only to have my Youtube shortcut, anything I open in Mail, etc... all open in Safari.

This allows you to pick your default browser that EVERYTHING opens to. It is glorious!

One thing I'd like to ask of anyone who has used this app... can you make it so when you open something it does NOT hijack your existing tab? It should create a new tab, but it doesn't. It changes the tab you left your browser on.

This hasn't been working for me on my iPad with iCab. Kinda bummed since I love it on my iPhone. I assume it works fine for everybody else?

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Diafthora posted:

Anyone else having an issue probably with FolderEnhancer where you can't open certain folders?

It happens to me at least once a day. I have to respring to get it working again. Pretty annoying. I'm probably going to install infinifolders instead if it works on iPad.

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Arrowsmith posted:

When you try to open the folder, does the icon slightly animate? This sometimes happens when I'm rearranging icons, and what has always worked for me is double-tapping the folder.

For me it does not. It's like I'm not even touching it. I've tried everything and the only thing I can do is respring or do a search for whatever app is in the folder.

• Locked thread