Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Altoid posted:

Is there any thing that can remove or widen the distance of the backwards and forwards track selection from the home screen?

I'm talking about if you press the sleep/wake button then double click the home button twice. Which brings up the music controls from the top of the screen.

I always start my music this way. And some how I tend to hit back or forwards and not play somewhat regularly. I don't even have fat fingers, they are just all close together.

It's a pain cause I listen to long dj mixes, that go anywhere from two hours to more than nine hours. I lose my place and it's so annoying.

From the last page but I didn't see any responses. I'm not sure about anyway to change the buttons on the home screen but one thing you can try for your extended mixes is to set the "Remember Position" option on the track in iTunes itself. This way if you hit the wrong button it will at least remember where you were when you go back the way podcasts do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread