Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Thank you all, ProTube works great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
So far this JB has been a pain in the rear end. First I wasn't able to disable encrypted backups in iTunes, finally go that taken care of and was able to start the process. After several attempts, I was able to perform the JB. But then Cydia would instantly crash, so I ended up having to restore my device back to 9.0.2....or so I thought. Now when I try to re-JB using pangu, I get a message that my phone is already jailbroken but there is no Cydia app on my device. What a pain in the rear end.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Try doing a full restore if you haven't already? As in not from backup.

Yup, finally got done restoring just now and I am back up and running.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I've been googling all I can but I can't find a trusted answer. Is there a jailbreak of 10.2 for the iPhone 7 yet?

• Locked thread