Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
For what it's worth, I've had both "Slide to Answer" and the Answer/Decline buttons fail on me numerous times on my unjailbroken phone. I'm still not sure why, because other times they'll work flawlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
He left out the fact that you need to have saved the SHSH blob for the firmware you want to downgrade to for his guide to work.

edit: oh wait, he didn't leave that out, it's the second sentence :downs:

DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
What do you mean you won't be charged? You mean you won't get the email until later? If so, that's normal, sometimes I don't get mine until the next day.

DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
I find their story so unbelievable. How naive do you have to be to think that there will be no piracy in a Chinese corporate sponsored App Store? How stupid to just assume they're on the up and up (when their process gets full access to the entire system) that you don't even look at what it does before you release? I guess $1,000,000 causes a lot of blind spots.

Their credibility is damaged but I fear it doesn't matter -- if they're the group releasing the only jailbreak then stupid people who don't understand the real consequences of jail breaking and how it undermines the security of the system will use it regardless.

DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
No definitely not. As more people take a critical look at this clusterfuck who knows what private data is silently being sent elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkJC
Jul 6, 2010
Yes, 7.1 will be a big release. Lots of stability and bug fixes, sped up animations and more.

• Locked thread