Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom ZombieForm
Oct 29, 2010

I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
The iPhone is my lifeblood. I recently switched to a regular non data plan phone to save money. Late last night it fell through my puppies crate while I was sleeping, dreaming. The phone was obliterated by the dog. It was a sign to me that I needed to go back to my jailbroken iPhone.

Here is the issue. I jailbroke my iPhone before this whole thing went down. When I reactivated my iPhone, I was having some issues with the phone (phone wouldn't dim/lock after inactivity, screen was sometimes unresponsive). I decided using the "wipe everything" button on the phone would fix my problems and I could start anew.

After I did that, when I try to boot it up, it does the apple logo/skull jailbreak loading icons but freezes and never gets past the loading screen of the skull. I try connecting it to the computer but itunes won't see it, so I can't restore an earlier version. It will charge though. I don't think the computer can see it since it can't get past the load screen.

What are my options?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread