Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Apparently they're getting somewhere, they've posted a proof of concept today. I don't know too much about it but they've posted a binary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

That might be the worst thing to come out of jailbreaking. How am I just using phantom though? It's sick. Shame about the super dodgy way it handles the IAP, a seperate pro version in cydia would look much better.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

randyest posted:

What is going on here?

In game assets have been replaced with custom images.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Exactly what I came here for, thanks. Did this jailbreak not seem as smooth as the others to anyone else?

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Yeah it is, no kernel changes between 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 I've heard. Taig have already posted the tool for it.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Just wondering if anyone can help - my calls go straight to voicemail and I'm not receiving texts (iMessages work and I can call out)

I've checked all the stupid things like do not disturb. Anyone had a similar problem? My 5S being jailbroken may be a red herring.

Edit: it being jailbroken was not the fault at all :) If you stop getting calls/texts on EE in the uk manually change to another carrier for a second and then change back.

UncleBlazer fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Mar 18, 2015

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Is there anyway to save recordings on Facebook Messenger?

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Send them to me, with nudie pics as test data I'll finally be able to develop a tweak.

But seriously, I think PhotoAlbums+ is the only one to work right now. The bad thing is they charge for every iOS bump (7,8,9) etc. I've been spoiled by springtomize and others being so charitable that it sours it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

I noticed there was a new jailbreak so jumped from 10 not realising Apple had since updated. poo poo. Well that’s me without a jailbreak for I bet about a year.

• Locked thread