Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
Is there an app that will let me scp a file from my iPhone to a remote server? I was hoping I could do it from iFile, but it doesn't look like I can. The app will have to support private key auth as the server does not use passwords for ssh. Google only gave me results on how to scp a file from my machine to my iPhone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Richman777 posted:

Why don't You just login on a terminal on the phone and scp it...using scp.....
Mobile terminal crashes for me on my iPhone 4. Although I already have iSSH installed so I suppose I can ssh to localhost and do it...

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Modern Pragmatist posted:

Or just ssh into the remote server and use the iphone as the source.

code:
scp root@iphoneipaddress:/path/to/file /local/path

The problem with that is that my iPhone won't necessarily be on the same network as the server (and I don't think you can get to your iPhone's SSH server when you're on 3G only).

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
Is there a good alternative for Safari Download Manager? It crashes Safari in iOS 5.x. There is a Safari Downplugin app, but I haven't been able to get it to work (complains that it can't start saving a file).

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Mark Larson posted:

Does anyone know the unlock status of 04.11.08 on an iPhone 4? Is there some kind of gevey or other physical sim-hack that can unlock it?

If you've got some money to spend, you can check out http://www.cutyoursim.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Xenomorph posted:

It will be 3 years after signing up with AT&T and getting an iPhone 3GS that they will let me unlock it.

You should call them back. I had the same thing (3GS that was replaced by Apple). I had to point out to them that it was replaced and they went ahead and did the unlock. The first person on the line didn't let me unlock, but when I called back later they did.

• Locked thread