Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penga86
Aug 26, 2003

GIG 'EM

Apps posted:

I've been having issues with my camera app lately, where most of the time (but not all of the time), when I load it up it'll just hang on the shutter screen and not show me the viewfinder or let me take a picture. Has been happening off and on since sometime 3 months ago and I don't really remember anything that could have caused it. Just running a normal jailbreak with only the basics (bitesms, activator, lockinfo) installed. Rebooting/respringing also has no effect on the problem.

Could a certain file have gotten corrupted somehow? Why does it only happen 80% of the time, but other times it loads up just fine?

More confusing than anything but it's also gotten annoying when I come across a situation where I'd really like to take a picture but simply can't.

My buddy came in for the weekend and mentioned that he had to download a jailbroken camera app because the default one on the phone was way too slow, and would crash if he tried to do video. I've had the problem with it being super super slow, but i'm still able to do video and such. Just slow. I have the same programs running that you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread