Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

Was on 4.2.1 with the 1.59.00 baseband. Updated something in Cydia, which perma-locked my phone.

Had to spend an hour after my bedtime getting to 4.3.3 with 1.59.00. :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

Anyone else having issues / able to fix Gridlock in conjunction with Folder Enhancer?

I'm unable to freely move icons within folders.

Using an iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0

ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

Xenomorph posted:

Some of us can still install iOS 4.1. :smug:

Some of us can still install 4.0.0 and are on iOS 5 on 1.59.00 :smug:

ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

The Lockinfo5 beta is miles ahead of the released version. Consolidated layout with clock and slider hidden are much closer to LI4.

The main thing I'm missing now is keeping unread mail on my lockscreen, regardless of whether I read it in the "preview" mode by tapping on the email from the lockscreen.

Is there a way to not automatically remove mail from the notification center when it's previewed in Lockinfo? I haven't found a setting that does that, but maybe someone knows of another app on Cydia I can get...

ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

Kingnothing posted:

Does anyone happen to know of a good app that let's you do folders in folders? That's the only functionality I want, I need any other stuff. Free or cheap would be best.

FolderEnhancer.

• Locked thread