Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004
"The Transformers soundtrack is quite probably the greatest single album in the entire history of recorded music"

deathmerc posted:

I've had my iPhone 4 jailbroken for as long as there's been a jailbreak for the iPhone 4. I've just moved carriers (I'm in Australia) and can't get the new SIM to work. Got the original carrier to unlock the phone, and I've made sure that the SIM works in other phones... but it doesn't work in mine.

I've sync'd with iTunes. I've wiped all the settings on the phone. Haven't done a full wipe/restore though.

Phone says "SOS only" or "No Service"

Version: 5.0.1
Baseband: 04.11.08

Not sure if it makes a difference but under General/About it still says the OLD carrier.

Any ideas?

You need to do a full restore after the carrier unlocks the phone for the unlock to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004
"The Transformers soundtrack is quite probably the greatest single album in the entire history of recorded music"

Feenix posted:

I did. iPad 3 here. Worked right out the gate. Just wish I could find Super Punch Out!

It's in the app store all ready It's called Infinity Blade!

Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004

cheese eats mouse posted:

Oh! I had it backwards how it works then. I'll just use "gotcha" and use a passcode.

They should make that app usable on a computer. Annoying trying to use someone else's iOS device.

You can use find my iPhone from a browser

Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004

Jjaarreett posted:

iBlacklist works really well and comes with a 7 day trial. After that its $12 though and if you switch devices after a year you have to pay $6 for a license transfer.

It mostly works, whenever I get a text from a blocked contact it reboots my phone into safe mode most of the time. It does block calls for me though.

Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004
Hi I just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a 5 its on 6.1 at the moment and I have the blobs for 6.1.2 saved with tiny umbrella. Does that whole TSS server stuff work for the iPhone 5 like it did for previous models? I'm having a bit of trouble getting it working with a Shift restore method. Just wondering if there I am doing something wrong or using the wrong program.

Mujaji fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Apr 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mujaji
Oct 2, 2004

Hamburlgar posted:

From what I'm aware, and I might be wrong, but the i5 won't allow you to shift-restore even with saved blobs. If you want to jailbreak ten its best to stay in 6.1

Sucks if true Because I just got my phone carrier unlocked but I need to restore for it to take effect

• Locked thread