Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunknLiner
Jan 19, 2005

Grandmaster.flv posted:

so I restored from the backup and I still have 4 gigs of other. If I set up as a new phone will iCloud sync back all my text messages (the only really important part)?

Believe so. I just swapped out phones last night and after loading my icloud backup, ALLLLL of my old text messages were back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunknLiner
Jan 19, 2005

Dr. Video Games 0050 posted:

iCloud non backup will not give your texts back.

But it will if he selects "Restore from iCloud Backup" though, right?

SunknLiner
Jan 19, 2005

The OP hasn't been updated in forever (it's said "wait a few days" for over a month now). Are things still shady and hosed, or is it considered pretty safe to be jailbreaking again at this point?

SunknLiner
Jan 19, 2005

I'm brand new to jailbreaking, and I feel a bit retarded... How'd I do?

SunknLiner
Jan 19, 2005

decypher posted:

Looks great man. Which skin is this? Does the theme include the weather bar you got there?

The theme is i7Cons Pro, and the weather widget is from iWidgets PackS. I used FolderEnhancer to fiddle with my folders (duh), and HomescreenDesigner to get my icon positioning in place to make room for the weather widget.

• Locked thread