Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HDC
Mar 11, 2006
I'm currently running 6.1.x on everything I have access to, including my main phone, which is a 6.1.4 iPhone 5. And no plans to update anytime soon, with me liking button-looking buttons and sorts of icon sets which don't force me to claw my eyes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HDC
Mar 11, 2006
So, after that 6.1.4 JB I have one crazy annoying behavior with all cellular data settings being reset to nothing every time the phone registers on the network. So now I can't drive through a tunnel or use an elevator without having manually enter APN, login and password afterwards. What the hell and what can I do to fix this?

HDC
Mar 11, 2006

spongeworthy posted:

Still having this problem? Any more information on phone and carrier?

Resolved it by installing p0sixspwn 1.3-2 from Cydia. The phone is a 5 on Russian MTS. By the way, noticed another unexpected thing with most of purchased music in the library being either unplayable or missing. Deleting and redownloading works, though, so not a big problem here. Oh, and also seems that the phone is doing it's FaceTime activation thing on every bootup now, but I can live with that too.

• Locked thread