Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silber
Feb 28, 2008

relax, enjoy
I feel like Chiptune should be classified as a guilty pleasure of mine. Before this thread though, I only ever listened to Anamanaguchi. I searched around for a bunch of other 8-bit stuff but never found anything I really liked. However, that said I'm really digging Disasterpeace now that you cats have provided me with that. Its a lot like Anamanaguchi in a way, at least in my opinion. I listen to a lot of folk and alternative rock but when I work out I listen to doomy stoner rock when I lift weights and I almost exclusively listen to Chiptune when I do cardio. I nabbed the free Disasterpeace album and bought another one. This is some great stuff. I'm also really liking 4mat and Starscream.

Ah, gently caress it. I'll buy that Starscream album, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread