Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LJONESRYDA posted:

Does anyone know of anywhere you can get LSDJ pre loaded on a cart? I was at blipfest this year and I should have looked into it because they were in the drat basement selling it but I was too busy upstairs having fun.

You're better off tracking down a GB/GBC or GBA flash cart that has USB-connectivity on your own. Making a small donation to Johan Kotlinski gets you access to downloadable lsdj updates for life.

I bought a dedicated cartridge for my first copy of lsdj, and am regretting it years later. I have no (easy) way of backing up the files or updating the software.

My other copy is on a flashcart with USB, and I can backup files, update lsdj, or upload custom sample (although I have to use my Win7 partition to do so) with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I recorded and cleaned up some of my lsdj tracks.

The ones from 2008 and 2009 are from before I started learning and applying music theory. :doh:

http://soundcloud.com/run_coward/sets/run_coward-remastered-demos/

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Inverse Phase is blowing up the Internet today with "Pretty Eight Machine."

http://inversephase.bandcamp.com/album/pretty-eight-machine

Is it a coincidence that this came out days after Trent Reznor said his first computer-based compositions were made with a c64?

Mom always said "Head Like a Hole" got me rocking out in my car seat when it came on the radio.

We saw NIN with A Perfect Circle as the opener in 2000. :3:

• Locked thread