Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Last year the other guitarist in my band, and my co-writer, went through a particularly ugly divorce. During the hiatus, I decided to learn to program drums, and get better at recording myself.

Original by Gaelic Storm

This is actually my first attempt at using the drum mapping feature of frooty loops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Remastered my entry from the last RockStar competition.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

I tried my hand at making an electronic mix of Demon Hunter's I am a Stone. I'm happy with how it turned out, but this is my first attempt at this kind of music so any pointers would be appreciated.

I dunno what this is, but I like it!

Alternative pants fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 21, 2013

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Finally got back to recording after the semester finished and gave an old Gaelic Storm tune a shot.

https://soundcloud.com/tom-f-lynn/lovers-wreck

I need to get back into practice with music in general.

https://soundcloud.com/tom-f-lynn/southern-cross

Another one that I did on my day off. I know it's quiet, but I'm actively trying to avoid the loudness war.

Alternative pants fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jun 11, 2014

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

My old band used to do straight covers of this, so I figured acoustic might be kind of interesting.

Hypnotize-SOAD

• Locked thread