Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

I was bored and decided to throw together a pretty straight-forward, acoustic-ish cover of House of The Rising Sun. I'm not really happy with the mixing itself, but I kinda like the overall feeling of it. It also gave me an excuse to play around with my new brass slide and Amplitube's rotary speakers.

Also, you can laugh at my accent - and my bad vocals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

I had an idea for an arrangement of the song in a blues-ish manner, but as you can see I didn't put much of an effort production-wise - there's barely any mixing done and everything is either first or second-take. I don't wanna do anything "serious" until I get my hands on my sound monitors.

Also, my voice is way too boy-ish to do blues. Meh. And I hosed up a lot when it comes to pronounciation.

• Locked thread