Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Great_Gerbil posted:

I was struck with a bizarre urge to record the chords to "Get Lucky" acoustically on my iPhone and it quickly escalated into a full blown track. Soundcloud. I'd say it came out okay.

I thought this was a really cool idea, I liked it!

Having had a lot of free time in the last few months I dusted off my old YouTube channel and decided it was time to actually do something with it. A condenser mic later, I'm recording original and covers and uploading them as sort of "live demos." They're intended to be unedited, not perfect, just a way for me to have a creative outlet while I get things together to attempt an another album. I've only got a few covers up at the moment, but more are coming. I'm always open to feedback/constructive criticism.

Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Low - Murderer

Modest Mouse - Blame It On The Tetons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread