Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thehoj
Jan 29, 2003
Here are a couple live covers my band did.

I bet you look good on the dancefloor (Arctic Monkeys)

Where is my mind (Pixies)

Here's one more that I haven't heard covered by anyone else. Parallel or Together (Ted Leo). The quality on this one is bad, but it was awesome live. This is a hard song to play.

thehoj fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoj
Jan 29, 2003
Here are a couple more that we had a good time with.. Not the tightest, but they were fun.

Fall back down (Rancid)

Happy Alone (Kings of Leon)

thehoj
Jan 29, 2003

MooseTrap posted:

Also, thehoj, are you the singer in Fall Back Down? Whoever it is does a great Tim Armstrong.

No I'm not.. I love our singer though, he's such a joy to play music with.
The only song I sang on was that Ted Leo cover that I posted earlier.

thehoj
Jan 29, 2003

Epi Lepi posted:

The Ted Leo cover was also really good!

I actually have a video of that one.. It's not so boomy in this one since it's the camcorder audio.

http://youtu.be/i5DX6vBR-Kc

• Locked thread