Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HeroOfTheRevolution
Apr 26, 2008

Please do not carry a knife unless you are prepared to die.

If you take out a knife, he takes out a knife. And you know what they say about knife fights. The loser dies in the street, the winner dies in the hospital. You can probably find pepper spray locally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeroOfTheRevolution
Apr 26, 2008

Mradyfist posted:

Plus, why are people always so worried about foot fungus? I've taken plenty of showers in nasty hostels, never worn flip-flops, and never had a problem. All you need to do is wash your feet with soap, and then thoroughly dry them when you're done.

Athlete's foot isn't a tremendous problem. Washing your feet isn't going to protect you from plantar warts, though. And speaking from experience, those are a bitch.

HeroOfTheRevolution
Apr 26, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

Thanks, I was going to post basically this (minus the "from experience" bit).

Got one from a mat at a martial arts dojo when I was in high school. Having a half-inch deep, half-inch diameter hole in the sole of my foot for a month convinced me the only place I should go barefoot is at home.

HeroOfTheRevolution
Apr 26, 2008

A white person in SE Asia is never going to be inconspicuous.

• Locked thread