Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texibus
May 18, 2008
I noticed some of y'all had mentioned getting things tailored while in country. Can a tailor make pants less baggy in the crotch region pretty easily? I was pretty pumped about getting a pair of those REI adventurer pants, but they are way too baggy in that area for me to consider getting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Planning to get my girlfriend a travel bag for Christmas at around 150 bucks, what's the goon recommended bag these day? I have a Jansport Eurosack that I got after a recommendation from y'all and would love something similar. The Osprey Fairpoint 40 keeps popping up in my searches, how's that one?

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Yeah I looked into that one too. We don't really "backpack". We fly to a town and plop our poo poo down, but I hate doing anything over a carryon and she's got that way too.

She normally brings : laptop, two pair of shoes, clothes, and lots of cosmetics.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
I think I'm going with the Patagonia MLC Headway : http://www.patagonia.com/product/headway-mlc-convertible-carry-on-shoulder-bag-45-liters/48765.html

• Locked thread