Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

Blinkman987 posted:

I'm really upset that I didn't immediately post a joke about "Yeah, show him the whole two items you bought" when talking about spending $100 at Icebreaker. T_T

Do any of you have generic empty bottles that you store shampoo/soap/liquids in? The issue with most bottles is that they have a screw cap (good) but then a cheap snap top (bad). The snap top breaks and basically I'm hosed.

Edit: My Icebreaker order was crazy disappointing. Both shirts had tons of stray strands. One of the shirts had the stitching on the left sleeve coming undone too. gently caress that. Returning both.

I've always just bought travel size versions of my liquids and refilled from the big bottle. In most cases they're less flimsy at a lower cost than special travel bottles. They're also prelabeled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

I agree. People who spend $30 on an empty water bottle seem gullible when you can pay $1 for a full water bottle.

Who pays $30? A nalgene is $10 on amazon and less if you find a sale. They last longer than 10 dasani bottles.

• Locked thread