Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SimonNotGarfunkel
Jan 28, 2011
Op, does your suggestion of photocopying a passport to use for ID work alright in the states?

I'll be there for 3 months beginning April and don't want to be carrying my passport around with me whilst inebriated, you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonNotGarfunkel
Jan 28, 2011
That is unfortunate.

Thanks for the info.

SimonNotGarfunkel
Jan 28, 2011
Question from a first time traveller.

Is 65l excessive for 3 months in the states?

I can comfortably fit in an extra pair of jeans, 4 or 5 t-shirts and shirts, a pair of shorts, sandals and toiletries but I'd also like room if I decide to pick a few things up while I'm there.

Also, I'm borrowed it from my brother so it's saved me a few quid.

SimonNotGarfunkel
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention underwear and electricals. That was from a rough practise pack too.

I'm planning to see as much as possible. My rough itinerary is to start in New York, go south, across to the East coast and then back across to Chicago. Then fly to Miami.

Backwards I know but I screwed up my flights.

I fly Thursday. :ohdear:

SimonNotGarfunkel
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah West coast, sorry fellas.

I'm all packed anyway. Seems reasonably light and still have a little room spare.

• Locked thread