Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldHansMoleman
Jan 4, 2004
I Hate Myself
Currently just at a friends house for 6 days with my dads old military duffel. I can confirm that it holds a lot but is a PAIN IN THE rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldHansMoleman
Jan 4, 2004
I Hate Myself

j.peeba posted:

I was attending Siggraph conference in San Diego in 2007 and a large hotel chain's bar wouldn't let Finns, Swedes and some other nationalities in and the reason they cited was that California legislation requires the ID to have height and weight in it to qualify as a good enough ID for purchasing booze. Because you know, those attributes are essential when trying to identify a person :what:. It was only a minor inconvenience though since the other bars didn't seem to mind.

I live in San Diego and I've had this told to me MULTIPLE times by different bouncers when trying to use a United States passport to enter a bar.

I've also been told because the picture on my license is of me at age 16 that they need another form of ID, so I hand them my employee ID card, student ID and credit card but those aren't official so I probably just carry around all these forged forms of ID.

People in San Diego are assholes.

• Locked thread