Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slimchandi
May 13, 2005
That finger on your temple is the barrel of my raygun
Can anyone offer some help regarding United Airlines carry-on policy? I phoned up their helpline today and the advice they offered me contradicted their website.

I want to travel with my ukelele from LHR to SFO. I don't have a hard case so I want to carry it on, and I want to take a small shoulder bag for my mp3 player, book etc because it's a 11 hour flight!

http://www.unitedairlines.co.uk/core/english/SI/baggage/specialitems.html#music

Their website suggests I can take the uke, but it would be in place of my "carry-on" allowance. Would I still be able to take a small shoulder bag (~20L) as well? If I get to the airport and have to check my uke, I'm stuffed (and it is probably smashed).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimchandi
May 13, 2005
That finger on your temple is the barrel of my raygun
Good to know I won't be without my murse, thanks guys.

• Locked thread