Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rainbow Tapir
Aug 19, 2010
Regarding the ocarina, when I got mine I did some of research into the different brands and such, and the ones that I got recommended time and time again were Focalink and Maparam (except the Maparam site is entirely in Korean and appears to be down, except I don't actually know because I can't read Korean). I've had no experience with Maparam but I can personally recommend Focalink, mine is from there and was about $90 including shipping and sounds excellent (maybe not pro-standard but a reasonable facsimile).

I will admit that I got mine due to Zelda as well (it's the same style, and it's even blue) but it's extended pretty far past that and I love just taking it somewhere that I can't take a bigger instrument, it sounds really nice and you can get some pretty complex tunes on it :) I hope to branch out to a double ocarina sometime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread