Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

Bucnasti posted:

I need a couple of project managers at Maxis.
Remote available outside of the west coast, priority given to Austin, Atlanta, Toronto areas.
Need Agile experience and leet JIRA skills for basic roles, plus people management for the more senior roles.
Hey, I see Maxis also has a couple of design positions open in Europe and I seem to meet the requirements. I gather you seem to be in the US, so I'm of course not sure how much the experience differs., but is it OK to DM you with some questions about applying and working there anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU