Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

DrSunshine posted:

How do you "aim better" when the sensitive spot is the neck of a giant who is moving towards you?

I suppose one could conceive of a plan where we encircle the giant, attracting them with bait and then shooting them from behind. Or if they had homing missiles.

The cannons are shown to blow the giants' heads clear off. Presumably they could just aim just a little lower and punch through to the weakspot from the front.

I mean, it doesn't bother me that much, wire fighting with swords looks pretty cool. But the idea does stay in the back of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I think I audibly gasped during the windmill fight. Say what you will about the art, when it needs to, it's damned effective.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Is the hairy titan supposed to be climbing up or down the wall on the first page?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

You're only noticing because you know who they are. New viewers will just think they're part of the extended cast.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

We're working off incomplete information. We still don't know what the deal is in their home village.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I interpreted it as a "We cool right?" to the drill sergeant.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Jackard posted:

Well, good to see a [near] confirmation of the Eren eating his dad theory, it was foreshadowed at least twice before.

Where else has this been brought up? I must have missed this story thread entirely.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

After this chapter I am super ready for Historia to be the main protagonist rather than Eren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Uh, yeah most of those spoiler tags are pointless dude. Just tell us what they changed.