Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008
:dukedog:
I just read all the chapters just now in one sitting. It's pretty good and all the characters are pretty likable. The only complaint I really have is that some of the art is a bit dodgy but it's progressively getting better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Why is the art so janky but the story so good?

Regardless, I love me some more AOTG

I really hope the art gets better cause drat I can hardly recognize or distinguish between some characters. I though the head of the stationary troops was a slave trader in Misaka's flashback for example.

Great last chapter though. Kind of wished it were more in order so I'd feel more bad about who got eaten.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008
I have the feeling that there's going to be some sort of twist where they are actually the good guys... Eren's not a bad guy but he's a titan. We still don't quite know their motive just yet so we'll have to see. Though they do appear as huge assholes at this point in the manga.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008

Paracelsus posted:

God help us all if Sasha turns into a titan.

onepixeljumpman posted:

No, that would be humanity's best weapon. We could just pelt a titan with potatoes and instinct would take care of the rest.

Make a potato cannon and it'd be more effective than those wall mounted cannons that do nothing.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008

AradoBalanga posted:

Indeed it is.

I guarantee only like 5 other people are going to get this reference.

Man such a great AMV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008

Monocled Falcon posted:

I'll amend my statement to say I don't follow the logic very well. Like I can get crushing the rocks to make a shotgun, but taking out most of the survey corps, or at least multiple squads with two rocks? You can't kill an entire flock of ducks with two shells.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punt_gun

These were used in the 1800s and were banned since they were killing off the duck population.

Same concept and those are huge rear end boulders and large fragments.