Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

ArchDemon posted:

I guess it'd be interesting if all the titans ended up having humans inside them.

They all do. In their stomachs :haw:

I just started reading this manga yesterday and am all caught up. What a good read! The gas tank think is pretty funky and watching them parkour through the city is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
For the Monster Hunter fans out there, just thought I'd share a thing:

Apparently Monster Hunter Tri G has a DLC Crossover and you get the trainee outfits with their swords. No 3-Dimensional fighting, though.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Ka0 posted:

I am guessing it is some form of DLC?
Yeah, the Monster Hunter games have a bunch of downloadable quests, and a number of them are crossover quests that give some nods to their original sources. For instance, in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, there's a Metal Gear Solid download quest called "Solid and Liquid," and the rewards from the quest let you make a Boss or Big Boss armor set (complete with voice enhancements~).
They also have a running trend with some sort of Jump crossover, like Pirate Outfits and Pirate Weapons.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
So that's how they built such large walls :haw:

Sindai posted:

Goddamn Mikasa you are one ice cold mother fucker.
Fall. :colbert:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Hey, for all we know, Ymir could secretly be able to become a titan. Perhaps Ymir is the colossal titan, who knows~

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Thoren posted:

Does every titan have a human inside of it?

If so, that's like a massive loving titan-genocide that happened.
I think this is still a thing that's sort of uncertain. We know the nape of the neck is important, especially with Titan-Humans, like Eren and Annie, and probably Ymir, but we're not sure if it's true of all the titans. I think Sasquatch titan remarked on how the nape of the neck was important, but didn't really go into detail about why it's important.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
No wonder Titans are so hungry.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
They did say they wanted Eren to come with them so they could talk. Maybe he'll just get punched the hell out and kidnapped, like Ymir is presumably going to be.

Also, if they're letting Ryner just sit around, I imagine he's probably going to have time to regenerate so he can make his escape.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
And in all honesty, I would not be surprised to see more human-titans populating some of the higher ups/military police, so I could see Eren-Titan and maybe Ymir and others combating any higher up human-titans.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Right, but generally a guy wont say a guy has a nice rear end even if he does because he isn't looking nor cares (in terms of heteronormativity)
You've got a nice rear end

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Here is an image I found on imgur.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
They're also exhausted and on the run after having been caught off guard when their secret identities were compromised. They also have a homicidal Eren constantly trying to kill them, limbs or no limbs. Not exactly prime time for thinking things out.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Gyges posted:

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how hosed their situation or how drained their mental fortitude, there's just no way that anyone who's hung around Eren for as long as they have would think the truth was the way to go.

Tell a horribly stupid and obvious lie. Oh poo poo, I got bit by a Titan. Guess I'm a were-Titan now.

It's guaranteed to go better than telling Eren you're actually the dudes he's been constantly talking about killing the gently caress out of.
Well, Eren's already seen them transform first hand, then they went and kidnapped him, so I don't think anything would've swayed his thoughts anyhow. poo poo's happening, they don't have the time or focus to come up with a sound plan, poo poo's going bad. They come up with something on the fly.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
There are a lot of good bits in the anime, but there are a lot of bad bits, too. This issue comes up from time to time in the anime thread.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Elotana posted:

Chapter 49 raws are out.

Irwin continues his push for Hardest Motherfucker by cutting off his own arm to escape a Titan and free Eren: http://www.onemanga.me/shingeki_no_kyojin/49/32/

Also the ending features a special guest from way back in Episode 1, and I'm not talking about Hannes: http://www.onemanga.me/shingeki_no_kyojin/49/43/
Goddamn, Hardest Motherfucker indeed.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

jonjonaug posted:

We need more bakers.

Well, this rules.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Greblin posted:

Don't mess with the bakers, man, they will bring le pain.
:golfclap:
Very good.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Eren is the messiah.

Also, RIP Hannes. We all thought this was how it was going to turn out, but gently caress. :911:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Eej posted:

Erwin smiling was incredibly creepy and I don't even really know why (for certain) he was doing it.
Basically because he had the suspicion that what Hanji said was true all this time. Sort of a "It was this kind of poo poo all along"/mental breakdown kind of laugh.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Well, she would just steal the Christmas ham and those other trimmings.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Q: Is it possible to go to the toilet while wearing the 3DMG?
A: Yes. It was designed to make it possible.

:pirate:
The future is now!

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

yellowyams posted:

Goddesses don't go to hell. :angel:
Does Persephone count?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Beef Waifu posted:

I wish my teacher were cool enough to figure out my anime pictures in school.
You have to become that teacher. It is your anime destiny.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Historia rules.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I just want to see Historia throw more people into the ground.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Historia continues to own, Rod Reiss Titan is terrifying.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I think the better use of the coordinate ability would be to make all the generic Titans swarm and overwhelm Monkey Madness and Reiner, that way everybody else has a better chance of dealing lethal blows to those two. Eren's probably also somewhat fatigued from using the hardening ability to plug the wall, so that might play into the battle, as well.

In any case, Levi was fuckin' cool in this chapter

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I wonder if Monkey bro participates in other events in Track and Field. He's clearly aces at shotput.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That was intense.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That use of Bertholdt is scary and awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I hope Sasha is ok!!