Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
Oh man, this manga is AWESOME! Though I do kinda wish I found out about this after it was finished. The wait for the next chapter is gonna be absolute torture!

Well, here's some fanart that I drew since Titan Eren is loving amazing!

eren titan by feriowind, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
Here ya go!

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
Skinless Titan seems rather embarrassed though. He's even covering his nonexistent privates!

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
The rest of volume 4 is out!!

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/12

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
This manga, holy shiiit!!!

And I think we're caught up on the latest tankobon, which means no more chapters until the next one is out...... 8C I don't think I'll be able to handle the wait!!

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
The Uniqlo on 5th Ave in Manhattan is currently selling Attack on Titan t-shirts!! I bought 2 myself, but they're selling like 4 different designs.

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
Man, the anime has been fantastic so far! Got really pumped after watching the newest episode and wanted to draw some more Eren Titan rampaging action.

I think one of the few things that bother me is that I always imagine Eren Titan to look more skinless, or at least sinewy. Still, the moment was very awesome and I'm already looking forward to the next episode.

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?

Fiend Computer posted:

Do you have a web site were we can get more of your stuff? Cause that there is really nice.

Ummm I post most of my art on my tumblr (http://feriowind.tumblr.com/tagged/art) though as a warning I sometimes post slash....

Captain Invictus posted:

I wanna buy this

Are you selling it

I must have it

GIVE IT TO ME

:byodood:

Haha I hadn't thought of selling it, but I could! I was thinking of making more prints for Fanime so I guess I could make this into one too.

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?

Captain Invictus posted:

I wanna get the original if I can, once you're done with the prints. :unsmigghh:

Oh, it's just a digital drawing so there's no original besides the actual photoshop file haha.

And whoop drew some more Titan Eren 'cause he's really fun to draw!

Feriowind fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 20, 2013

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
I have drawn another thing!

I always liked how Titans can really fight with complete abandonment since they can regenerate their wounds, though Eren has yet to actually take advantage/master what he's capable of....

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?
I have been on a total Eren Titan drawing kick lately, his design is just so fun to draw (though maybe I just like drawing skinless people and some gore haha)! Hope you all don't mind some more art posts...

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?

Jackard posted:

You said this was digital art? How did you make your brushes look so scratchy like a pencil?

I just messed around with some brushes in Photoshop CS6 under the brush settings. You can increase the roughness of brushes under the "texture" setting in the brushes window.

JosephWongKS posted:

Your drawings of Eren are getting better on a literally daily basis. :drat:

Aww thanks! Yeah, the more I draw him, the better of a feel I get for it so drawings come out nicer haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feriowind
Mar 22, 2009

But how does it taste?

GreenBuckanneer posted:

So who is that dude/girl "scientist" in the glasses, and are they a guy or a girl? I need to know to solve a discussion with my friend who only watches the anime.

Isayama actually refuses to state Hanji's actual gender when asked about it, so I don't think anyone knows for sure!