Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Oh wow, I think I'll wait for a better translation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Holy poo poo :rock: I was sure he was dead. I just realised Christa's friend with the freckles doesn't have a name...

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

TTBF posted:

Luring the intelligent titan into a forest so thick it blocks sunlight was a pretty pro move. Here's hoping that the intelligence of a titan doesn't make it more resistant to solar deprivation.

The experiment shows that larger titans take alot longer to run out of solar power. Hell, in the first chapter the scouting legion gets destroyed by a titan in that very forest.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/23/193
http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/23/194

Um... :psyduck:

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
New Chapter :supaburn:

And now to wait another month... drat.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

codeorange posted:

Although it does raise the question as to why deceased bodies are cremated. Is it just a cultural thing, or are there deeper implications behind it? Conforming to society's expectations has been a theme that's been developed in the earlier chapters as well as with the Wall Cult, so it's possible that the people are following a long tradition that has lost meaning over time.

With limited land why waste it on cemeteries.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Kusaru posted:

It is, I can't think of any other time he flits around like that except during training, and that takes place in the forest. Plus, the girl next to turned-to-paste-guy is one of the members of Eren's squad that gets annihilated in that scene.

Yea its anime original, looks like they have switched up how he and his squad "die". The line hes saying is from an earlier point when the colossal titan attacks.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

later when they are by the trees preventing titans from entering the forest, Christa is missing.

Having re-read myself because of the trailer. No, she isnt.

edit: vvvvvv Because they were separated and she is wondering where her friend is. Remember they are spread out around the forest. Here she is later, having not gone anywhere.

.Clash fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Dec 12, 2012

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Wow when was the last time a chapter ended on a positive note? Unless she just died... Still, gently caress yea and Eren you dumbass.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
After Eren getting his rear end kicked by Annie so many times that was goooood. Was stupid of them not to realise he was calling to Bertholdt.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Episode 2 featuring: Off screen violence, half an episode of padding, slower pacing and chronological order of events maybe?
Sure weve got 24 episodes but getting right into the action with timely flash backs is something I really like about the manga.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

came across this the other day

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

And he seems to be acting with the Reiner-Annie-Berthold gang

Nah I don't think so he intended to come back and show eren the basement and whatever the next step of his plan was. Not to mention leaving them to likely get killed by titans.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
I wish crunchy was better at two page spreads. :doh:

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Stay hydrated everyone.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
So you can fully enjoy their blocky reader that ruins two page spreads still!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Gruckles posted:

Story ends with Eren being eaten by someone else and passing on all the powers and memories. The whole story prior was actually this new shifter processing all the new memories, and them getting mixed up when it's a memory of Eren remembering someone else.

Yea., This has been my thought for awhile.