Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I think the sometimes shaky art kind of adds to the immersion of the action scenes, and helps me really feel just how zooooom they're going, especially the wacky perspective we get in the panels where people are blasting around on their ziplines, and we're somewhere up in the air at an odd angle with their spent gas trails spiraling past us.
There have been a couple places where I had a moment of difficulty telling exactly who was doing what and which way they were going, but it's usually pretty clear when everyone touches down on the roof or their severed legs hit the dirt on the next page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Maybe everything in that house was just made of really lovely wood and it broke

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Autonomous Monster posted:

I'd give you good odds that those other translations are translations of the English script, not the raw. But, anyway, this is the page in question:

Kind of a lovely raw, but that looks like "驚いたな... 女に興味があるようには見えなかつたんだが......"

Which, uh, I think is more or less what it's been translated as, but doesn't have anything that would indicate who's speaking it to who. Note also that the other bubble on the page without a flicky bit is definitely Reiner's, speaking from off-panel.

Looking at this page, it's pretty obvious the first bubble in that panel is Ymir. If you missed the detail that one has a tail and the other doesn't, I can see how you might attribute both lines to Reiner, though, as there's no explicit clues in the line itself and it sort of works either way.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

DrSunshine posted:

Hajime Isayama was asked to draw Mikasa as an idol.

"Everyone!! Are we all having fun??!"

”Mikarin" :laffo:

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Jackard posted:

Regarding that new logo, is there any new info for the second season?

Nope it just says "waterboy corps" in the logo font