Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Read a couple of chapters and this is pretty awesome so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Finished reading up to the latest chapter and drat this is quite a cliffhanger. I was hoping they'd go straight to the basement to figure out exactly what his dad did to him but it seems like it's gonna be awhile before that happens.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

That female titan is a beast. Those chapters did a really good job of demonstrating how much of a threat intelligent titans are. She's pretty much untouchable.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Kusaru posted:

Chapter 26 is out: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/v06/c026/1.html

The only possibility I can think of for her identity (among the people we have met, it could be some random or a "famous" person we don't know) is the blond-hair-and-glasses soldier who was the only survivor of the squads that helped Eren plug the hole.

Last few pages surprised the hell out of me. No idea who she'll end up being but either way I can't wait to find out.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

New chapter!

Haha drat

I'm still a little bit confused about this. How they hell did she escape under the cover of smoke if the other titans were eating her?

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

Jesus christ!

e: (It's chapter 29 and it's pretty great.)

Haha drat that was nice

also kinda cool seeing that the characters are still drawn weird at times. Especially you, Mikasa.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

HenryEx posted:

You sure that Mangafox & co are run by children?

The people translating are the blubbering children

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

That was so good.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Great chapter.

Seeing the sadness in Annie's face after Mikasa cut her fingers off was something else.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Mo_Steel posted:

I feel like you're all close, but off the mark. It's obvious he should be doing pro wrestling moves when fighting other titans. Power bombs, flying elbows, hitting one of them over the head with a giant chair, clotheslines, the works.

WWE style entrances every time he transforms too.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Those are some creepy rear end designs drat.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Being able to see 3d gear in motion is gonna be the best part of this. I can't get too excited though since every time I watch those previews I get reminded that the official name is Attack on Titan.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Christa is the best. Cheering for Ymir as the tower is falling over and asking a titan to wait a minute while she goes to tell her something.

Eren looking so excited was good too. His dream finally came true :unsmith:

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Haha I'm dying? Well whatever I feel like poo poo anyway. Great protagonist.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Since we ended with "yo eren" I'm half expecting the first panel of the next chapter to have Eren transforming right back into a titan in a fit of rage.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I think you should just not post about it.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Good lord. Mikasa was out for blood this chapter. I didn't think it could get better than her audibly fantasizing about how she was going to kill them all and then she had her little showdown on Reiner's back.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

That Mikasa stuff was pretty touching :unsmith:

Also Eren just walking up to that titan and just punching it while he's still human. That's my boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Adelheid posted:

"Back then, I didn't understand the meaning of Ymir's behavior, but all I know is that after that, the "Armored Titan" didn't come to our pursuit anymore." It's pretty clear cut, Reiner was just not able to chase.

I kinda interpreted that as meaning that Reiner and Bert realized that if they came to wherever everyone lives again they'd die. Sure, they'd put some holes in walls, but Bert's a siege weapon that's probably useless in a fight since he hasn't transformed at all in the past few chapters. And Reiner wouldn't stand a chance against Eren, Mikasa, and an army of rage titans.