Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I've been thinking for long that I should make a thread about this. Hope this gets people interested so that another group might pick up translating this,the only one at the moment seems to only translate full volumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I like the inconsistent art. It fits the setting somehow.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

She just came back from being devoured whole by a horde of lesser titans. Even if Eren does beat the poo poo out of her, what's to the person inside from just reforming the body from scratch again?

Another thought to keep in mind is that all the other titans are still there, and they're not all that far away.

They mentioned that Eren was really worn out just from transforming once and that if the enemy knew how to "conserve their stamina" she would be able to transform again. So presumably it takes a lot out of you when you do that, so I dont think doing it repeatedly is possible very many times.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

The thing is, they have captured titans before. The back of the neck is the only weak point, so why wouldn't they dissect the titans while focusing on that part? That scouting legion researcher is far from stupid, so I can't believe she never tried a dissection.

I think its because the church & etc are against even having a titan captive, if they would try to dissect one they would probably be removed from any kind of power and/or opportunity to ever touch titans again. I mean isn't the church against even fighting against the titans to keep humanity alive? Then there's the titans inside the walls too which the church seemed to have kept secret from everybody.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

^The "skeleton titan" is the colossal titan since the start of the series, it just didn't manifest its lower body to fit onto the wall in the last chapter. Edit:Also its giving off heat which seems to be evaporating his flesh
Also 60 meter body press :aaaaa:

Demicol fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 13, 2013