Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Obviously what they need to do is make tracks on the walls and make a giant crane game inside the walls. Only instead of a hook, it's a giant whirling blade of titan death. The blade can change height for different sized titans. this would also explain the large rodes, needing to be big enough for the blade to fit.

They can even keep the batman gear because you gotta sharp the blade somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Btw, i didn't piss myself

I just died a horrible death

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

I have a feeling that engaging the titan instead of fleeing is going to bite Eren in the rear end. After all, the female titan's whole goal was to flush him out, and now he's right in front of her.

As strong as Eren is, his opponent has shown a remarkable resistance to being dead and a greater ability at remaining clear minded.

I don't see this ending well...

After reading this much of the manga, we can always conclude that whatever Eren does is going to bite him in the rear end somehow. Just like real life, there's always a consequence for your actions :smith:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Every panel of Rivaille kicking rear end led to this reaction.
:ohdear: don't die don't die oh god oh god he's going to die isn't he? :ohdear::ohdear:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

j4on posted:

If there was a video game version of this comic, it would be the PS2 Shadow of the Colossus. There's got to be some cross-inspiration there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haQSSO9G58

Now I'm imagining a version of SotC where the colossi are as fast or faster than your character.
Like some sadistic combination of SotC and Demon's Souls.

This is the most horrifying and awesome idea ever.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I hope the DLC has you fight a titan to unlock the armor.

No one will ever unlock the armor :unsmigghh:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
It's just such a lackluster B-movie type name, which is deceiving because the series is anything but.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

That's why she can't be a human-giant, at least yet. If she were, the series would have to be called Retreat From That Titan.

That would completely reverse the roles. Instead of humans getting screwed all the time, Titans would be getting screwed all the time. Which would shatter my mind if it actually happened in the series.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

SirDan3k posted:

Eh, it's not really anything new or different though. Most Shonen-protagonist-powers are good for a fight maybe two then they are outclassed and then fall into the repeating cycle of power up-> kick rear end-> get outclassed-> power up -> kick rear end-> get outclassed-> rinse and repeat.

Except our protagonist doesn't get better, just angrier. His refusal to stop fighting is also on par with the black knight from Monty Python.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I'm just imagining him performing a kinniku driver, or even better, a Palo Special.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
It's times like this that make the slow release a benefit to the series. If I had been marathoning through, which I would because I want something good to happen, this would have been :aaa:, not :aaaaa:

As it stands. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

davidHalestorm posted:

Man, the last few chapters ever since the conclusion of the Annie fight has been build-ups. Where are Mikasa, Eren and Armin at this point in the hard? I find it hard to keep track of all the characters' location in city even with all the maps for some reason.

The are very close to Castle Utgard, the same place where all those giants, Ymir, Christa, Reiner, and Connie are.

I can't wait until the next couple chapters come out, because we are getting a lot of clues/answers and that means even more mysteries will be learned.

That, or Christa will die before we get any answers from her

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I thought titans have fought each other before? Like, preventing another titan from eating the humans so they can have them all? Maybe I'm just thinking of titan Eren

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I hope everyone here that watches the anime behaves better than what has happened repeatedly in the JoJo anime thread. That way we can see all the best reactions :getin:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Yeah, Eren is actually a pretty smart and strong character. But he's not in a manga where being smart and strong gets you everywhere, he's in a manga where luck is just as, if not more important. And drat does Eren get get poo poo on by luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

It's all a ploy to develop people and techniques that are capable of fighting mythological monsters. Other enclaves have humans beseiged by goblins, faeries, karakasa, manicores, trolls, etc..

The ultimate goal is to train a force capable of matching humanity's actual enemy: space dragons.

Now I want a parody manga where the defense is against tengus