Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Geez, this is alright but it's one of the darkest things I've ever read. Right from the get go it's "Oh poo poo, they broke in" and then things get progressively worse and worse and never seem to get better. You do wonder what the hell is the point at some parts and end up empathising more with the average joe soldiers who just want to run away rather than super woman Mikasa who can just run around killing them without breaking a sweat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

I think the sunlight requirement has either been mention in the manga or in this thread because I definitely remember someone pointing out that the Titans are only really active during the day. Also I'm hoping that this civil war arc is wrapping up soon because I've found it extremely boring compared to the war against the Titans.