Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
Honestly the weird proportions and rigid posture gives me an Aeon Flux vibe.I think that the artwork in chapter 10 blows the artwork in the first chapter away so it probably won't take long for the artist to find his groove.

I can't wait for humanity's first victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
Don't know if I missed it or what but here's volume 5 at Mangareader

EDIT: It's not new. Someone really needs to label these chapters more coherently.

Lenaway fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 15, 2011

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
:stare:

Goddamn Rivaille

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

AnonSpore posted:

New chapter is out in Japanese. Won't say anything even in spoiler tags since it's not been scanlated yet, but... Holy poo poo. That was a Chapter.

Link me? I can't find it.

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

RatHat posted:

There is a thread on Mangahelpers with spoiler summaries. The raw is at the bottom of the page to download.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.