Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babby Formed
Jan 2, 2009

Lets Pickle posted:

http://ohiocitizen.org/?p=7479

Holy crap, spreading this around to everyone I know. I have family down in southern ohio who have seen people approached by these assholes. The bit where they go so far as to tell agents to never compare db levels to anything tangible, while minor, is hilarious in it's depravity.

EDIT: Worst "point" goes to "only have the husband look at the lease and negotiate if at all possible, it's legal to have just them sign it and them womenfolk ask too many questions." It's like they lifted this straight out of a used car salesman's book.

Babby Formed fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jul 9, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Formed
Jan 2, 2009

Pope Guilty posted:

Can you tell us anything about your family being approached by these folks? Can they identify the company in question? Can you show them this and ask them if the tactics outlined in this document sound familiar?

Nobody actually related to me has been approached yet, just neighbors and friends of theirs. I'll see if I can't ask my cousin to press for some details and show the neighbors the document though.

• Locked thread