Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
How did Cal Thomas first get published, again? I could write better analysis when I was in English 101. :psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

My God, Thomas Friedman, the truth is in the middle! Why didn't I see this before? :monocle:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

*sigh* Do they not even believe in their free market? The 'new' light-bulbs are cheaper over the long-run thanks to their low energy costs, but have a higher cost in production. The market had no incentive to make them cheaper while the old, cheaper light bulbs were available because your company would lose money in the years it took to do so. If you truly believe in the free market, then you should see companies innovating and making the new light-bulbs just as cheap as the old ones, with more energy savings down the line

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well, it makes sense. All those Muhammadins and Catholic Mexicans are allergic to alcohol. It is the only defense us True Patriots have against their God Hating evils. :911:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

VanSandman posted:

Just 'cuz you don't get the Daily Tar Heel doesn't mean you got to knock it. :smug:

Yep. UNC's paper is surprisingly good. :smug:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Dr. Tough posted:

Isn't he the guy that wrote the whole "liberals are the real Nazis because vegetarianism"

Yep. Now, to be fair to him the publisher, the Walmart smiley face with the Hitler-stash was awesome.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

What kind of self-respecting American racist says "arse"?

White people have 'polite' arses. Its dem DAM furriners 'n ni** that have asses.

Slaan fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Apr 7, 2012

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Bruce Leroy posted:

Where are the liberal women rallying in support around the women hung, raped, and tortured at the hands of Sharia law? And where are the liberal women crying out in opposition to the systematic hangings of homosexuals in Iran? And where are the liberal women demanding equal rights for the helpless baby girls who are killed in their mother’s wombs in China because their parents wanted a boy but are only allowed one child? Or the babies with handicaps who are not allowed a chance at life at all? Or all the millions of baby girls who would have grown into women if they had not been aborted over the course of the past 50 years?

Uh, everywhere? Unlike you, who probably endorse the pastors that helped create the gay-killing laws in Africa?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Bonus points if you add in gigantic piles of flaming tires!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

They are bad only if you believe Canada's so-called legitimate government. :colbert:

I am honestly surprised that this kind of thing doesn't happen more often, especially in the US during the Bush years. Trains and trucks pass through cities every day carrying everything from gasoline to spent nuclear fuel to Chlorine gas. We have been dodging bullets in a game of Russian roulette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

icantfindaname posted:

I remember there was like a Kotaku article interviewing Kojima, and during lunch with the journalist he was smoking a cigar and sexually harassing the waitresses like there was nothing at all unusual about it

Kojima buying lunch for a journalist? Ethics in game journalism. :argh:

This is how all journalism works. :ssh:

• Locked thread