Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Well he doesn't have terrible taste in beer, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

"Hi, I'm John Galt, swordsman and capitalist."

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Any chance this guy knows how dumb he is?

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

I think it's extra funny because if we met he would consider my beard an outward sign of objective masculine morality or whatever other word soup congeals in his brain, when in fact I have a beard because I'M TOO loving LAZY TO SHAVE.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Peven Stan posted:

The nature of man is facial hair- in a word, neckbeard.

Is man not entitled to the beard of his neck?

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

quote:

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

"...and the mechanic was like '...we're going to need to replace your rear shocks too, unfortunately.'"

My hand instinctively went to my hip... but... there was nothing there. And from that day forward, I hated myself.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

I am trying to imagine how hard it would be to keep a straight face as someone tearfully relates that harrowing tale.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

VideoTapir posted:

No point bolding anything. This is some high grade bullshit through and through. We've got false equivalence, dog-whistle racism, confusing correlation with cause, confusing cause with effect, absurd fearmongering, attempts to taint the other side by associating them with another hated enemy, and outright lies.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/8/egalizing-marijuana-recreational-use-colorado-wash/

Jesus christ that was farrago of bullshit. The decriminalization of marijuana isn't really an important issue to me, and even I am outraged by the idea of people reading that nonsense and thinking any part of that fractally wrong masterpiece is worth considering.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

If I found a way to get rich I would stop caring about wealth inequality faster than I could say "clean my toilet, plebe."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

I yearn for the days that I see portrayed in a fictional TV show, am still on the fence about women having "agency", and can think of nothing but violent non-consensual rutting throughout the entire workday. So yeah, I guess this is a pretty tough time to be a dude. *sigh*

• Locked thread