Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Masturbation as civil disobedience! I like the sound of it!
:fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

He still has to find an audience among the regular crop of straight, women-hating conservatives. That and avoid being TOO gay for them, just gay enough so that his readers can invoke "Well this gay CONSERVATIVE agrees that faggots shouldn't marry" to their liberal friends.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

So today I made the mistake of reading my local newspaper.
Recycling

quote:

Liberals are for recycling all day long. By definition using fossil fuels is recycling.
Gas prices are up; impeach Obama

:bahgawd: posted:

The government gave the reason for no Social Security cost of living increase as low gas prices. Now wouldn't that mean you should not see any increased gas prices for a year? Yes would be the answer.
Not with Obamonomics As I drove down Rancho Vista Boulevard this morning the gas station that is near 30th Street West has had its price at $2.99 for quite some time now. But today it is $3.05.
This makes no sense whatsoever other than the government has screwed the seniors of this country again. There should be some kind of uprising here I say impeach President Barack Obama.
So people must find ways to fight this. I no longer tip; tips are gone for at least a year. And I am very seriously considering changing my health coverage to where my prescriptions that I pay for now would be a zero cost. Citizens must fight against Obamanomics. Impeach!

• Locked thread